The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drabble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Drabble Empty
PostSubject: Drabble   Drabble EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:34 pm

100 words isn't much.

First person to go can pick their own topic. Then assign one to the next person, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

Drabble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble   Drabble EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Fifteen minutes. They say we all get it at least once in our lives, but this was huge. HUGE! Brynn sat at her dressing table, slowly brushing her long blonde hair. Too bad it'd all get cut off soon. Outside she could already hear the media clamouring. Everyone wanted a piece of her. A small smile formed at the corners of her mouth. Ready, she walked down the stairs to the front door. It was her time. The police were ready to take her away. They'd found her guilty of slaughtering her entire family and she was in the spotlight.

OK next topic:

Christmas
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

Drabble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble   Drabble EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:10 am

Slowly, I crept down the stairs hoping to catch Him as he placed our presents under the tree. As I peeked around the wall there he was sitting on the lazyboy enjoying the cookies and milk we had left for him.
"SANTA!" I cried.
"Shhhh, you don't want to wake up the rest of the family, do you?" I nodded. "That's a good boy. Now, what's your name?"
"They call me Dinky." I said.
"Dinky." He looked in his bag and grabbed my present. "Here you go, son."
I thanked him as he got up to leave by the front door.
"But Santa. Aren't you supposed to go up the chimney?" I said.
"Well, I don't want to get my suit dirtier than it is. Mrs Claus would be upset."
I felt sorry for Santa; his suit was already black as was his face and Mrs. Claus was already letting him have it as they drove away in Dad's new car.

Eh, I tried. Next topic: The Prom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drabble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabble   Drabble Empty

Back to top Go down

Drabble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Fiction Project-
Jump to: