The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Gavins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

For Gavins! Empty
PostSubject: For Gavins!   For Gavins! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:32 pm

So.. I found out Gav works at the place where they make the little spin columns like I use daily. I use many different versions of the dreaded spin column.

For Gel Purification (What I did yesterday) I use the Qiagen Qiaquick kit:

For Gavins! Pictur12

Here are the columns:

For Gavins! Gelspi10

And the instructions say to re-use the little plastic collection tube.. but I don't, because the Roche kits come with a glut of extra collection tubes. So I kill the earth and generate lots of waste tubes.

For Gavins! Img_0210

Qiagen's plasmid purification kit:

For Gavins! Qiapre10

For Gavins! Qiapla10

Our drawer full of extra Roche DNA/RNA extraction tubes:

For Gavins! Drawer10

Ok, my incubation is done now, so if I want to go home around 7pm I need to stop taking pics and go spread my plates...
Back to top Go down
Gavins

Gavins

For Gavins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Gavins!   For Gavins! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:40 pm

For Gavins! Miscsigmans8I don't have any good pictures and I am to lazy to go take some but here is a handful of sigma products we make, although they do not have the filter material in them yet.

I am sure you can pick out the baskets and such. Sigmas snapcap is hidden next to the big blue pump cover.

Another spread of parts we make. (not everything is medical) Hehe its all I got atm. Not very interesting anyhow! Very Happy

For Gavins! Wilcoct5
Back to top Go down

For Gavins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: