The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ah so this is what I need!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Ah so this is what I need! Empty
PostSubject: Ah so this is what I need!   Ah so this is what I need! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:50 am

More adult Ontarians smoking marijuana: new report

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 06:46 PM

Toronto - Pot may be helping more people deal with their mid-life crisis.

An increasing number of adults -- particularly those in their 30s and 40s -- are using marijuana, according to a new Ontario-wide report.
Experts say it's a growing national trend.

Canadians in their late teens and early 20s are usually considered the predominant pot-smoking demographic.

The report released Monday by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health found the average age of marijuana users in Ontario was 31 in 2005, compared with 26 in 1977.

And 40 per cent of those surveyed in 2005 who reported smoking pot in the previous year were between 30 and 49.

A senior scientist at CAMH says "basically, it tells us that cannabis use has become a more and more acceptable lifestyle for adults."
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Ah so this is what I need!   Ah so this is what I need! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Yall might not believe me, but I have actually never tried pot. I was offered it by one of my doctors when I was on chemo (I was 11) but as an indoctrinated "Just Say No" generation child, I just said no to my doctor.

It probably would have helped.. and I am an advocate of legalizing it and its medical use actually.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Ah so this is what I need!   Ah so this is what I need! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:13 am

Never tried it or any other illegal. I was never that curious about it and didn't see a reason to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah so this is what I need!   Ah so this is what I need! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah so this is what I need!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: