The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night at the Arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

A night at the Arena Empty
PostSubject: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:52 am

Well it started out with me just trying to get familiar with the Arena setup. I enlisted Gavins to help me and we fought two matches in the Maj'Dul Arena. Syl 1, Gav 1.

We then made the moved to the Overrealm Arena where Gav and I naively double teamed Solkarr. Solk 5, SylGav 1

And finally, Surland joined us for a couple of rounds on Solk's side.
SylGav 2, SolkSur 0.

One thing I found useful is playing the different pets. And I advise anyone who is participating in fight night to try out the different pets.

For ex: Solkarr's fairy (ahem, I mean harpie) has a devastating root and he was soloing Gav and I easily. But 2 spectres, can pwn easily.

Since we are playing capture the flag, what worked here may not be what works then. Sorry, for not being more indepth but I didn't think of writing my experiences until after.

Last edited by Sylvaen on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:57 am

A night at the Arena 112

This should be Dori's pet. He has a squid face (sorry I didn't get a full face pic). As you can see, I just smashed Gavins to a pulp lol!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:05 am

A night at the Arena 410

The pwnage is about to begin....

A night at the Arena 310

Surland about to be pwned...

A night at the Arena 210

Syl and gav = Team Pwnage....

I will say Solkarr is a tough competitor but I refuse to post pics of him pwning us lol!
Back to top Go down
Daolong
Postaholic
Postaholic
Daolong

PostSubject: Re: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:08 am

Just wait until you face my devastating pets..... >Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:31 am

Aw that looks like it was a lot of fun!

Looking forward to the big event.
Back to top Go down
Gavins

Gavins

PostSubject: Re: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:52 am

It was more fun then I thought, and it should be awesome with more people. I am going to go out today and try to find a pet list! Its a shame more people dont play in the Arena, we had the only game going on.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Gavins, I put a couple of arena pet links in the announcement page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night at the Arena   A night at the Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

A night at the Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: