The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE GUILD vs GUILD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavins

Gavins

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:03 pm

As some of you have also noticed there is a new guild on Kithicor named "Guild". Everytime I pass them I get a little pissed off and mention it in guild chat. I do believe they would be forced to change their name if we all reported it. Or atleast Jayne. I did not yet to see how everyone else felt, but to me it not only confuses people with us and who knows how their players behave. But it also takes away from our presence on Kithicor in general. Maybe they didn't know, or maybe it was someone kicked trying to get back at us? Whatever the reason I personally think we should try and get it changed!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Aye .. the Guild has been around at least since I've come back, which was at least two years ago. I personally take it as a mark of flattery that they liked the name so much, but couldn't have THE Guild .. because that's where the uber folks hang out Wink

I'm not sure we could petition them to change their name, (you know how responsive SOE is to this kind of stuff anyhow), but have you heard anything negative? Like folks bitching about the Guild and directing it at The Guild members?

Personally, if that happens, I would make a joke of it ... say oh that's the Guild .. it's not THE Guild .. there's a difference!

P.S. There's also guilds called "A guild with no name" and "Unguilded"
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:05 pm

I dislike it also but I don't think there's much we can do. Anyway, our guild is well known so we should be good. Maybe Fight Night II could The Guild v. Guild Smile Winner takes the name!!!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Also, because it's been around two years or more, I doubt it was anyone kicked. To date, there have been a grand total of 2 folks kicked from this guild -- not counting new folks who come in, act like asses and are kicked within that same day.

I guess it's just me, in that it doesn't really bother me. I know who our guildies are, and what they're like .. we have a very strong presence on kithicor, specifically in 1-9 channel, and most folks know our guild know the individual players in it .. we're THAT talkative. Smile

But if anything comes up that's negative in this regard, let me know and I'll address it.
Back to top Go down
Gavins

Gavins

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:56 am

No I have not seen them do anything. I also did not find out how old their guild was. I had never seen them since launch on Kithicor running around though. But I guess they had always been small.

If no one else cares then I won't. I know about unguilded and guildwithnoname, but even that is somewhat different then our situation. I think just by adding "the" or "a" infront of a name doesnt make it really any different.

I agree about the petition situation, they use to be much more responsive in the early days. Now all they care about is your pet names it seems. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daolong
Postaholic
Postaholic
Daolong

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:39 pm

after reading the previous follow-up posts.... I will give my 2cents:

Off with their heads!!

*grin*
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:05 am

Off with my head?

Eep.

also

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GUILD vs GUILD   THE GUILD vs GUILD Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GUILD vs GUILD
Page 1 of 1