The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy Empty
PostSubject: I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy   I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy Aa210Yes, I have quasispecies. And the patterns are *repeated* in several samples, so its not just random.

Here is a sample.. note the repeated patterns.

I'm calling these "LAVAMAN" and LILFALL regions.. heh. Actually each letter represents one of 20 amino acids.

I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy Aa10

Another segment.. I lined them up based on similiarity in this region. I call these "MAAI" vs "VMLLVF".. its obviously some meaningful pattern.

When you look at the DNA sequences, you can see its frame shifts. Basically each amino acid is coded by 3 DNA nucleotides. A string of nucleotides can therefore have 3 different frames.. ie AUGAUGAUG or.. read starting from #2.. UGAUGA U or #3.. GAUGAU G
These sequences are frame shifted. And they all start out identical, the shifts are introduced later. AND some areas are shifted and then suddenly go back into frame with the standard sequence.

Viruses are known for this.. its a way they can pack 3X the info into a single sequence. Basically, its a very intricate code.

Its as if we needed our sentences to be able to be read in 3 "frames".

tsa si fw eneede dou rsentence st ob eabl et ob erea di n 3frame.

sas if we needed our sentences to be able to be read in 3 "frames".

(hmm the spaces just put the third one back in...*scratches head*)

Think about it. Its Information theory at its finest right here. I've studied it, I've read about it, but now, seeing it with my own eyes in my actual data.. let's just say its a more religious experience to me than all the church services I've ever been to collectively in my entire life.

I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy Dna10

Ok, I have like 1100 more of these to assemble..guh.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy   I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Oh my God Dorina, all those colours are enough to give anyone a seizure! You poor girl .. chained to your cloning machine. I hope this round yields what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down

I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: