The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost...and why I like Sawyer !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

Lost...and why I like Sawyer ! Empty
PostSubject: Lost...and why I like Sawyer !   Lost...and why I like Sawyer ! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Lost...and why I like Sawyer !   Lost...and why I like Sawyer ! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 am

Yep.

Yep, yep, yep, yep.

Not many men curl my toes.

He does.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Lost...and why I like Sawyer !   Lost...and why I like Sawyer ! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:59 pm

I guess he can't be all that bad since he is in one of my favorite video game series of all time - Command and Conquer!. Here you go Em, one of his cut scenes from the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCA3SlsNpAI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: Lost...and why I like Sawyer !   Lost...and why I like Sawyer ! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Interesting...his acting's a little bad in that one though...either that or I'm picky Razz

What is this plot/series anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Lost...and why I like Sawyer !   Lost...and why I like Sawyer ! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Command and Conquer is a video game series where GDi (global defense forces) battle the evil NOD. It's a real time strategy game. I spent hundreds of hours on Command and Conquer 2: Red Alert back in the late 90s. Also in the game with your boy are a couple of the new battlestar Galactica stars and Billy Dee Williams (Lando in the Star Wars series) Yep, had to add that in there geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost...and why I like Sawyer !   Lost...and why I like Sawyer ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost...and why I like Sawyer !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: