The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neverwinter 2 and writing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

Neverwinter 2 and writing Empty
PostSubject: Neverwinter 2 and writing   Neverwinter 2 and writing EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi all.. I've been MIA for awhile, I picked up NWN2 and am about halfway thru its expansion now.. its addictive. Smile

Also have been writing (yes Jayne, I'm writing!! Wink. I should have the review of Taura Syndrome finished this week, then I have to write the part of the review on Quasispecies, then tie it together. I have discovered EndNote and CWYW (Cite While You Write) and let me recommend that to all of you students/writers out there.. its the easiest bibliographic software I've found yet.

And since I have over 100 sources.. yeah.. it helps.

Its due by the end of the summer.. I am holding him to "astronomical" summer and not "academic" summer. As long as its approved by the committee and in the hot little hands of the grad school by Oct 31 I am good to go for a May 2009 graduation.

I will prolly be around in EQ2 again soon.. I think I need a break from both NWN2 and writing occasionally...
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Neverwinter 2 and writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter 2 and writing   Neverwinter 2 and writing EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:09 am

we miss you dor! I'm feeling dumber by the day without a daily dose of genetics.
Back to top Go down

Neverwinter 2 and writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: