The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I weep for all of you...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarkMadness
Quick Learner
Quick Learner
StarkMadness

I weep for all of you... Empty
PostSubject: I weep for all of you...   I weep for all of you... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 12:44 am

Hello, guildies.

This is my official notice that I am off the market. Sorry, ladies. I don't date while enrolled in school, because it is distracting.

If you feel that this is unfair or unjust, and that you should receive special consideration, I will accept applications for appeal in this thread.

Regards,
Stark
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: I weep for all of you...   I weep for all of you... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:26 am

Both Opho and Donev will be devastated to read this.
Back to top Go down
StarkMadness
Quick Learner
Quick Learner
StarkMadness

PostSubject: Re: I weep for all of you...   I weep for all of you... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 12:20 pm

Jayne wrote:
Both Opho and Donev will be devastated to read this.

This is not the correct format, Jayne. I will post a more structured guideline post haste.
Back to top Go down
Donev
NooBZ
NooBZ

PostSubject: Re: I weep for all of you...   I weep for all of you... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 1:54 am

If anyone needs me I'll be sobbing uncontrollably into my pillow.
Back to top Go down
StarkMadness
Quick Learner
Quick Learner
StarkMadness

PostSubject: Guideline for Appeal as earlier promised   I weep for all of you... EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:31 pm

Hail, Stark,

This is an appeal to your generosity from __________. I beg of you to reconsider your policy of not dating, in my case, for the following reasons:_________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I am prepared to perform deeds of all kinds in order to please you and earn continued dating priveleges, including but not limited to ___________________________________________________________________________________

Please respond with your answer whenever you feel like it. If you don't feel like answering, you may ignore me if you wish.

Dearest thanks and most humble regards,

PostSubject: Re: I weep for all of you...   I weep for all of you... Empty

Back to top Go down

I weep for all of you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: