The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Assassin   Assassin EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:28 am

Post your Assassin advice here.
Back to top Go down
Daolong
Postaholic
Postaholic
Daolong

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Well... As the top-level Assassin so far (haha)**edit: I have turned a new leaf... Rangers BABY!** I do have a few tips for those who plan on making one:

1. Choose a race you enjoy looking at (big thing for everyone)
  2. Choose gear that gives both AGI and Str (need the str for bonus dmg on sneak attacks etc.)
  3. Agi = +dmg for your ranged attacks, which help out nicely if you are kiting while waiting for a stun to cooldown
  4. During fights, practice your timing for a Stun/knockdown followed by a quick side-step and one of your many backstab/ambush attacks
  5. Frequently use your Aggro-Drop abilities
  6. Keep your poisons on (and don't be afraid to spend money on them, as they help alot i.m.o.)
  7. Keep your weapons up-to-par for your level, because that's your most important aspect as a DPS class.
  8. Keep as many weapon skills as high (if not maxed) as possible, for later on down the road.
  9. Choose the right character traits and AA's that suit YOUR playstyle, not some forum you read somewhere. (it's all about enjoying your money/time spent, right?)
  10. Don't ever let anyone tell you that kiting is dumb for an assassin... if that were the case, then Sony wouldn't have given you a snare and ranged attacks. Smile
  11. --saved for more advice later--
  12. --same as 11--
  13. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Know your Class-
Jump to: