The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS IS SOOOO COOL!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

THIS IS SOOOO COOL! Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS SOOOO COOL!   THIS IS SOOOO COOL! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Ever wanted to play a Troubador but weren't sure if they sucked or were fantastic at lvl 70 or 80? Or how about a Mystic? A Paladin?

WELL NOW YOU CAN!

There's something AMAZING going on at Testcopy server. Simply make the toon of your choice and then skip noob island and head straight for the Commonlands or Antonica docks.

On the docks you'll see a beta buffer NPC (on Antonica docks it's a fairy) ... and hail him. He will give you the option of boosting you to any level -- 20, 30, 40 .. all the way up to 70. But check out the last option on the bottom. He asks if you want to be boosted to 70 "but make me uber" -- this selection instantly spikes you to lvl 70, with all adept 3 spells AND fabled gear. Oh and he gives you 10 plat for your trouble too. Keep hailing him over and over with the "uber" option and you can get enough plat to fill your boots. (He keeps giving you 10 plat every time you hail him).

Also .. you can make a copy of your toon on Kithicor over to Testcopy server simply by logging onto your toon on Kithicor and typing /testcopy add

... it will take about 24 hours for it to upload to the test server, but there you'll be .. a twin of Sylvaen, or Embla or Aerianna. You can keep that toon as is, with the gear you have on and the spells you have and level. Or you can hit the docks and uber-size the copy. It will NOT affect your original twin toon on Kithicor.

I also believe this will be a lead in later to the beta of the new expansion.

I've transferred Fille and Tayne over to test .. so if you copy your toons over from Kithicor, hopefully it will all be set up with the guild on testcopy server.

That leads to the next cool thing: There is a buffer butler on the dock who will let us buy a lvl 70 guild hall out in Atonica. At least I think so. I saw one guild on the server go from 70 to 80 in like 30 seconds. When I logged on this morning Fille had <> under her name but no guild name per se. I put a post on the forums and they said it sometimes takes longer for the guild to inherit over to the test server. So I hope by the time I get home tonight it'll all be set up and I'll have it figured out.

I hope once I get the guild hall, we can experiment stocking it with items to see what we'll eventually want in our real hall.

All in all, it's pretty exciting over on the test server at the moment .. so get it updated!

To get to the test server: When you log onto EQ, at the panel that has the big START button, look above and see a tiny little button top left that says TEST .. click on that and it will reboot your login screen -- relog in and let the system update (it can be a pretty long update if you haven't downloaded any test updates -- about 2 or 3 hours). Then create a new toon or use the one you transferred and go explore Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS SOOOO COOL!   THIS IS SOOOO COOL! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:00 am

AHHHHHH So that's where little Jayney has been hiding Razz
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS SOOOO COOL!   THIS IS SOOOO COOL! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:26 pm

What's worse is I just got into beta for EQ's new expansion yesterday!

I'm afraid, my dear friends, you won't see a lot of me in the next little while. But I still love you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS SOOOO COOL!   THIS IS SOOOO COOL! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:04 pm

You just love to break my heart, don't you... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS SOOOO COOL!   THIS IS SOOOO COOL! Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS SOOOO COOL!
Page 1 of 1