The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get onto Beta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

How to get onto Beta Empty
PostSubject: How to get onto Beta   How to get onto Beta EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Well I was happy and surprised to see a few of you show up on the broker on Beta! Solkarr and Anna and Dorina and Imma (Nglic) ... now if only you'd show up in guild. Sad

But I digress ... to get onto the beta (and it's very cool folks) ... when you boot up EQ2 there will be a banner ad at the top that flashes four different items (top right -- right next to the big PLAY button) .. click on the application to Beta and then click through the buttons after you log into your account online. You will get a confirmation email that you're registered, but doesn't give you anything more.

To give the beta a nudge, log onto your character on Kithicor server and type /beta add

This seemed to push me through and I was enlisted in beta within a week.

It's very cool folks! And I miss you all tons, but so much to see and do here ... so come on! What are you waiting for?

(I've got everything set up here, including the guild hall).

Cheers,

Jayne

Last edited by Jayne on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

How to get onto Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get onto Beta   How to get onto Beta EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:04 pm

Oh one other thing .... you'll get a second email with where to download the beta expansion .. it will take about 2-4 hours to download .. and then you're on Smile
Back to top Go down

How to get onto Beta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: