The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!!   Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Ok...One of these weekends me and Dagh will be *gasp* otherwise occupied! This time of the year is like Christmas to us! Yes, we're dorks I know. But, this is where we'll be....

http://www.texrenfest.com/home.html

You can view some of the shows we see by going to the place that says Acts and clicking on the videos to the side Very Happy Personally, I love the Other Brothers, the Washing Well Wenches, and The Sturdy Beggars. But Ded Bob's always a favorite too...

Now to decide...which weekend to go to? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!!   Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:18 am

Do you guys dress up?
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!!   Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:52 pm

We dressed up one time...Dagh went in his poet's shirt with his clunky boots and black pants...I went as a sort of assassin. I have this shirt that's very Matrix looking lol It has a train so sort of flows around me as I walk/move. So top that with some really high healed/incredibly sturdy boots that look like they're out of a manga cartoon and a dagger courtesy of one of the shops--that was me Smile

One day we'll get the outfits we want. I've not seen one that's really me yet. I'm not fond of dresses at all...and finding something that fits isn't always easy for us gals.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!!   Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:37 pm

From the faire outfits I've seen, they doesn't leave much room for breathing. lol. You guys should dress up as Templars...or do you have something else in mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!!   Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Renaissance Festival Time!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1