The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading list for kemi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

Reading list for kemi Empty
PostSubject: Reading list for kemi   Reading list for kemi EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 am

R.A. Salvatore's site - http://www.rasalvatore.com/

Here's the Dark Elf series in order (Someone correct me if I am missing something or have them out of order)...

"Legend of Drizzt"

Homeland...Exile...Sojourn...The Crystal Shard...Streams of Silver...The Halfling's Gem...The Legacy...Starless Night...The Seige of Darkness...Passage to Dawn...Silent Blade...The Spine of the World...Thousand Orcs...The Lone Drow...The Two Swords...

I may be missing a couple but that's most of them. Most of them you can find in trilogy books, plus there is other stories based in the world that don't have Drizzt in it. As for video games...Neverwinter Nights is based in this world.

TRIVIA: R.A. Salvatore wrote the book "Vector Prime" in which he kills off our beloved Chewbacca!!!! (Of course it was Star Wars related)
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: Reading list for kemi   Reading list for kemi EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Death to Chewy! bwahahahahah!

I just had to tease the star wars fans Wink
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Reading list for kemi   Reading list for kemi EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Meanie!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading list for kemi   Reading list for kemi Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading list for kemi
Page 1 of 1