The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the benefits of being an exhibitionist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

On the benefits of being an exhibitionist Empty
PostSubject: On the benefits of being an exhibitionist   On the benefits of being an exhibitionist EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Having my surgery wont be too terrible I figure.. sponge baths by nurses (Can I have a hot male nurse plz?) and I get to walk up and down the halls of the hospital in an open backed gown with NO PANTIES!

WOO!

On a serious note, I have decided to do it. Having something inside me (my uterus and fibroids) that are growing about 1 cm a year and might accelerate is a nono when you have a history of cancer like I do. So out they go!

Going to doc Monday to start the process. I guess it depends on how serious my doc thinks it is as to how quick its done.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: On the benefits of being an exhibitionist   On the benefits of being an exhibitionist EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 9:05 pm

As you know, we are all here for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: On the benefits of being an exhibitionist   On the benefits of being an exhibitionist EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Aw Dori I hope everything goes fine (I'm sure it will) .. and if I had an address I'd send you goodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the benefits of being an exhibitionist   On the benefits of being an exhibitionist Empty

Back to top Go down

On the benefits of being an exhibitionist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: