The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before and after tummy shots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

Before and after tummy shots Empty
PostSubject: Before and after tummy shots   Before and after tummy shots EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Before and after tummy shots Img_0012

After:
Before and after tummy shots Img_0011
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Before and after tummy shots   Before and after tummy shots EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Wow what a difference. How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Before and after tummy shots   Before and after tummy shots EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 am

Feelin pretty good now, the first 3 days were pretty rough, I wont lie. The gas pains were awful, had a UTI and pain from that, and couldnt lay down till Wed night b/c I couldnt sit back up if I did AND the gas pain in the shoulder was unbearable in a laydown position (anything > 90 degrees)
I am finally able to lay on my left side and sleep 3-4 hrs at a time. Its helped a LOT.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Before and after tummy shots   Before and after tummy shots EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Aw you poor kid. I'm sorry it was so uncomfy. Glad to hear you're on the mend tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before and after tummy shots   Before and after tummy shots Empty

Back to top Go down

Before and after tummy shots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: