The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIA: Jayne

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MIA: Jayne Empty
PostSubject: MIA: Jayne   MIA: Jayne EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:40 pm

I see you've been logging on...on occassion but not sure when.

Is everything ok???

Did you get a new job or something that has changed your schedule???

Just worried about you and have been pondering all sorts of nonsense

Please let us know what you've been up to and if everything is ok

I really hope if all is well that you are having a wonderful holiday season Very Happy

P.S. Frostfell is up!!!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: MIA: Jayne   MIA: Jayne EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:50 am

Hiya hon, not to worry. Have been super busy at work, had to put together two shopping sections and then the regular grind. So I basically go to work and then come home and sleep. Rinse, lather, repeat. Christmas season is hell in my biz.

Have been playing a bit of Vanguard lately as a break from EQ ... but haven't really had a lot of time to play that even .. I go through these phases where EQ stops holding appeal for me, but I always eventually wind up coming back. Having played the beta for the new expansion it really didn't have a lot to offer, so I thought I'd just play hookey a while on VG. You guys pretty much run things now and it's such a good adult group of folks I figured it would be ok.

Are things needed while I'm gone? Are you stuck and need guild settings tweaked?

I will definately have to make an appearance for frostfell though .. I love frostfell.

See you soon!

J.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: MIA: Jayne   MIA: Jayne EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:00 am

Oh if any of you want to join me on Vangaurd I'm on the Seradon server with Ken .. my toon's name is Cayne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MIA: Jayne   MIA: Jayne EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Good to hear you're doing well. Tell Ken I said, "Hi!". Everything is going ok..I suppose on EQ2. I'm just feeling a bit down with the lack of players on our guild.

We have a core group playing and are trying to recruit new members...not very successfully though.

Embla is due for a promotion to senior officer! I haven't been very observant and not sure when she actually surpassed 200000 but she's well past that now.

Frostfell is a real joy and I am having a grand time with that. Hope to see ya around soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: MIA: Jayne   MIA: Jayne EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:20 pm

I'll be back and we'll do a recruiting push over Christmas and into the New Year -- that's about when everyone was joining from last time so fresh folks, fresh ideas, coming up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIA: Jayne   MIA: Jayne Empty

Back to top Go down

MIA: Jayne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: