The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolverine Prequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

Wolverine Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine Prequel   Wolverine Prequel EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Ok yes, I am also a closet X-Men geek lol

I read the comic books, I loved the first movie (Magneto's uber!). Like all X-Men fans, I was disappointed by the last movie. Too much glossing over and the plot was so rushed.

But, they're releasing a PREQUEL! This will star Wolverine of course (Only Hugh Jackman can give him justice of course---and thankfully, he's in the movie!) I've linked the story to it...and the link to the trailer for the prequel IS on it!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/wolverine-trailer.html#watch

I've watched it twice now. It looks so promising! And, gasp! GAMBIT'S FINALLY IN IT! It's about darn time they got him in one of their movies! Gambit is Dagh's favorite character from the comics lol The only thing about Gambit that's not true to his portrayal is his eyes...they're supposed to be red, and his accent.

I thought perhaps one of the guys in there was "The Blob" but will have to watch again to be sure. I don't remember much about some of the other characters but Sabretooth was there, at least I think that was him--he's young and definitely NOT looking how he turns out later Very Happy I'm going to have to refresh my mind on Deadpool, I don't remember him at all! Perhaps I'll corner dagh into an X-men comic book frenzy to refresh my memory lol

It's just nice to see a Wolverine in character. The other movies had him so toned down--you don't get to see the actual personality that made comic book fans love him (He has such a long, hard life...he's far older than you'd think!)
Back to top Go down

Wolverine Prequel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: