The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Drive Into Work Today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

My Drive Into Work Today Empty
PostSubject: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:38 pm

My Drive Into Work Today Snow11

This is wave one ... 30 inches of snow expected.

Wave two is coming Sunday .. another 20 inches of snow.

And last but not least .. we're expecting 5 more inches of snow on Christmas Eve.

It took me nearly 1.5 hours to get into work today -- usually it's about 30 minutes .. so not looking forward to the drive home.

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:39 pm

ugggg the wonderful things about snow.. the cold, driving, accidents, and shoveling!

I'll pray that if anyone has to go out in it...everyone arrives safely to their destination

I guess the positive is...It's a great skiing,sledding and snowman making year!!
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:11 am

Heh, you will kill me but its 67 degrees F out here now, balmy and breezy like a summer night. I think it almost got up to 80 F here today, I had to turn on the AC and broke a sweat walking around the parking lot in a t shirt.. Most folks were wearing shorts and tank tops and flip flops today.

There be no winter here Sad It got cold for like a week then poof... hot.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:06 am

Dorina ... a GREAT BIG Mad
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Of course Sylvaen avoids the snow thread.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:46 am

LOL...Snow? First time I saw snow I was 21. Spent a year 250 miles south of the north pole and haven't seen it since. Have fun making snow angels Jayney Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Today's snow report   My Drive Into Work Today EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:08 pm

This is what I came out to see as I headed into work (Oh Joy):

My Drive Into Work Today Snow210
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 pm

My Drive Into Work Today Snow110
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:02 am

Well, I guess you don't need a restraining order in winter...I'm not getting within 1000 km of that much snow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Drive Into Work Today   My Drive Into Work Today Empty

Back to top Go down

My Drive Into Work Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: