The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:02 pm

To all of you lovely folks, let 2009 be the best year ever, let us embark on the new year with hope and optimism, let us embrace the idea of compassion and love -- even towards those who don't deserve it -- and may this year be the best any one of us has ever experienced.

HUZZAH TO 2009!

I love you all.

J.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 am

Happy New Year's to ya also Jayney and everyone in The Guild!!! So, how many resolutions have you broken already?
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, I got to open my belated Xmas gift from the Universe on Jan 2. I'll have to post a new thread..
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:51 pm

I knew 2009 had a good feel to it: My boss just asked me if I'd be interested in going to a course at Poynter in Florida for a week in the fall this year. Company paid.

You can imagine my response! Now I just have to wait a month or so to see if A: I'm accepted into the program (yes, competition to get into a course, which is a bit silly) and B: whether it gets greenlighted all the way up the ladder.

Ya'll recall how crappy it was in my life at work only a year ago .. and now I have this wonderful wonderful wonderful boss who's actually investing in me.

I'm so happy.
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Wonderful to hear!!!

I'm so happy for you! Ahhhh..so nice to be appreciated, respected and not taken for granted...

Kudos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: