The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just seeing how the other half lives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Just seeing how the other half lives Empty
PostSubject: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Just seeing how the other half lives Pegjan12

Hehe, I dyed my hair brown .. I think I like it ... what do ya'll think? (Try your best to ignore the white hair growing in Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Oof .. man I look old ...
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:35 am

I still prefer you as a blond, but that's not to say you don't look good as a brunette. You still look good I love you - I don't think you look old at all silly!!!
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Looks good! Just dont be suprised if you cant get out of traffic tickets as easily.

I once bleached my hair blonde and I swear, law enforcement was a LOT nicer to me. As were the security guards inthe bldg where I worked. Of course they were also super nice to me on cold days when I wore tight sweaters.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 am

I've decided I need a facelift. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:46 am

Your too critical of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 am

If you get a face lift, I shall personally drive up to that evil place they call Canada and give you "what for"...I'm not sure what "what for" necessarily is...but I'll make it unpleasant Razz Then I'll buy you a beer Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing how the other half lives   Just seeing how the other half lives Empty

Back to top Go down

Just seeing how the other half lives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: