The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm baaack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

I'm baaack Empty
PostSubject: I'm baaack   I'm baaack EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:50 am

I logged on for a few last night....Naydena and Kemi were busy dying in Sol Eye lol. I also died within the first 5 minutes because I forgot how to play my necro.

I will be on more often. I love Warhammer and my guild is made up of alot of my real life friends but i do miss you guys. I will be on more often but maybe not full time. I still need unlock the "Died by falling naked into lava 25 times" achievement lol.

See ya guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

I'm baaack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   I'm baaack EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 am

Well there goes the neighborhood Wink
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

I'm baaack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   I'm baaack EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Annnnd now ya'll have to come over to Vanguard!

C'mon guys!

Kemi and Nay can tackle mastering a brand new crafting system (it's tough, believe me); Sylvaen can make a necro that actually rummages through dead corpses and yanks off body parts to equip his pet; Embla can create a Sorcerer that can set fire and melt the landscape; Robblin can create a cleric that can take hit after hit after hit and still nuke and heal like crazy; so much more! ...

And there are some unique classes on Vanguard: Dread Knight, Shaman (get wolf, bear or flaming bird pets), Rangers get pets, Bloodmage, Disciple (a hybrid between a fighter and a healer, think kung-fu with group healing ability), psionists (kind of like an illusionist, but a bit more robust) and the Druid is actually more of a caster than a healer.

We can create a guild hall WITHOUT having to be lvl 289,345 that looks like this (take your pick):

http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=17765

(Sylvaen, click it, you lazy bastard!)

Or you can align to a city and take your pick of mounts at lvl 30:

http://www.bort.us/people/kasha/VSOH/Vanguard.Racial.Mounts.htm

(Sylvaen, see above in brackets!!)

And then at lvl 50 (at the moment it's the highest level in game you can go, but a FREE -- yes free, not paid -- expansion is coming soon to give more content and raise level cap -- you can get one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owgNCJc7TCc

It's a brand new adventure for everyone!

Come! Come!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

I'm baaack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   I'm baaack EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Another bonus:

I had an issue with a quest being bugged and not being able to continue -- the GMs in Vanguard will usually appear in FRONT OF YOU and fix your problems within 4 hours, and never longer than 24 hours. Imagine, GMs that actually talk to you, that care about problems you encounter, that actually FIX things in a short period of time, that have wacky sense of humour -- for example a reply to my /petition:

Hello Cayne,

I am glad that I had the chance to speak with you in-game about your petition, and I am happy that my team of Elite Questing Gnomes have been afforded the opportunity to get out, stretch their legs and do what they do best; which is to slip "Somehow Fooled" for the URT Hero Mission into your quest journal. When you next log in, you should be able to return to Twyndy Thastran with the dire news from the light house and complete your mission. I apologize for any frustration that this may have caused, and please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Safe travels,

GM Kotos

Ah I find that SO refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

I'm baaack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   I'm baaack EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 pm

I might try it sometime, I'm hooked back on WoW now, damn it. Smile

I do miss yall tho, I have considered loading EQ2 just to chat with yall in the background while playing WoW. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm baaack Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   I'm baaack Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm baaack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: