The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Exodus   Exodus EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Ah guildies. I've heard there's been a bit of an exodus.

Can't say I blame you. Things have been a bit slow in our dear guild for a while now and me leaving to play Vanguard hasnt' helped I'm sure. I blame myself fully for the guild's slow decline.

Those that have left have been major contributors to our small guild. For their contributions I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I also wanted to say that I understand the need to go to another guild if it provides things this guild hadn't been doing.

But know that one day I will return to EQ .. I ALWAYS do. When I do, I hope that those who have left will consider coming back to help rebuild and revamp and make uber all things The Guild. Regardless, that door will always be left open.

In the meantime, do what makes you happy. That's all I've ever really cared about: That you all were happy.

Hugs and hope to see you in the near future again.

Jayne
Back to top Go down

Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus   Exodus EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:37 am

I will keep a watch out for ya...in the meantime know that when you come back I hope to be truely uber Smile

Happy adventuring
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus   Exodus EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey, Jayney can I have a big key chain? I feel like a janitor walking these empty halls. I need a jiggle in my step Very Happy

Is it ok if I have some friends over for a Superbowl party this Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus   Exodus EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:16 pm

You can have friends over for SuperBowl as long as you don't repeat what happened last time: We had a devil of a time getting those stains out of the ceiling. I still have no idea how you got them there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus   Exodus Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Announcements-
Jump to: