The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SWTOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

SWTOR Empty
PostSubject: SWTOR   SWTOR EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 am

As most of you know I am a BIG Star Wars fan and the end of my EQ2 gaming will come when Canadian (yes, canucks!) Bioware releases SWTOR. I joined an Aussie guild called The Dark Disciples. Why an Aussie guild, because they are big Star Wars geeks like me. The game isn't even in beta so we mostly chat in the forums (most of the guild currently plays AoC). Anyway, to show how big and geeky this guild is, we already have an intro vid one of the guys made. He's just done the beginning but it's like I've found my geek home (tear)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IasbXipyClU&fmt=18

Um, Maybe we can get a The Guild video Smile
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

SWTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR   SWTOR EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am

You WILL have to stay in touch somehow if you jump ship on us again....or I'll have to send Guido and his buddies your way...
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

SWTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR   SWTOR EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Seeing it's still atleast a year or two away that's no big deal but you do have my email. Otherwise I will most likely still be in the forums. And you never know, the game might suck and I will be back... Suspect ...I hope Lucas and Bioware didn't just hear me commit geek blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWTOR   SWTOR Empty

Back to top Go down

SWTOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: