The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS Empty
PostSubject: STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS   STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 am

Well, it's official SWTOR will have the Bounty Hunter for all of us wanna be Boba Fetts!!!! I was a Zabrak Master Bounty Hunter in Star Wars Galaxies. Want to know how nerdy it was? Almost every server had a guild called BHA - Bounty Hunter Association - that was made up of only Bounty Hunters. In my guild, you had to be a Master Bounty Hunter and submit a screenshot of you with Boba Fett in Jabba's Palace before you were accepted into the guild!!! Oh how I miss the good old days Sad

Go ahead, tell me the flame thrower ain't cool!!! (Yes, I know "ain't" just sent a spasm to you English/Journalism ppl)

http://swtor.com/info/classes/bounty-hunter

P.S. - No one better ask me who Boba Fett is!!!!!

P.P.S. - The best part was when I would send a mouse droid to a poor, unsuspecting Jedi then ***BOOM*** --- 50,000 credits in my bank account Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS   STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 am

Ummmm....who's boba fett?! (ducks) Wink
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS   STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:44 am

It looks pretty cool though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS   STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 am

Star Trek opens soon, you guys going to watch it?
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS   STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Of course! lol That's a given when it comes to me !

First though, Wolverine's movie comes out. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS   STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS Empty

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG - NEW CLASS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: