The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My worst nightmare come to life!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

My worst nightmare come to life!!! Empty
PostSubject: My worst nightmare come to life!!!   My worst nightmare come to life!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:23 pm

My worst nightmare come to life!!! Att00010
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

PostSubject: Re: My worst nightmare come to life!!!   My worst nightmare come to life!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:31 pm

LOL

You know, I love sharks Smile My mom was deathly afraid of them but I always wanted to scuba and be in that cage while they swam by...feeding them with those meat skewers...Of course, I'd have to learn how to swim first lol I'm rather adept at drowning, so that may pose a problem Wink

They're beautiful animals really...at the aquarium here and in galveston you can walk in a tunnel thing while they swim over and around you. It's breathtaking Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

PostSubject: Re: My worst nightmare come to life!!!   My worst nightmare come to life!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 am

Your silly lol

Ever since I saw Jaws as a little kid I refuse to go into any body of water...Which is funny because I've lived 34 out of my 37 years on this Earth in a coastal city next to an ocean (exception was the 3 yrs in San Antonio). I never learned how to swim myself and friends here want me to go ocean fishing with them....BUT THERE ARE GREAT WHITES OFF THE COAST HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gavins

Gavins

PostSubject: Re: My worst nightmare come to life!!!   My worst nightmare come to life!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 am

Put me down as an Ocean Hater, I like to look at it but I do not like to get in. I have only been to the beach a few times in my life and the last time I was swimming around being all joyful and I got nailed in the back by a jellyfish that had washed up. WTF! Ya screw it I will stay on land where I belong! (and no, no one pissed on me, for some reason everyone asks that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My worst nightmare come to life!!!   My worst nightmare come to life!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My worst nightmare come to life!!!
Page 1 of 1