The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorina's Crabs!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

Dorina's Crabs! Empty
PostSubject: Dorina's Crabs!   Dorina's Crabs! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 9:48 pm

(I dont know if the pics work.. I cant seem to get embedded pics to work. -- fixed it for you Dor -- Jayne )

Hello all, as most of you know I am a grad student at a crustacean disease laboratory. My speciality is crabs and crab disease.

Here are some of my babies:

Blue Crab:

Dorina's Crabs! Crab110

Rocky the stone crab:

Dorina's Crabs! Crab210

Spider Crab:
Dorina's Crabs! Crab310

I've been playing MUDs since the early 90s, and then EQ1 shortly after release and EQ2 at release,quit EQ2 when PC ddnt run it well, went to WoW for a couple years then came back to EQ2. Graduated college with my BS in Biology, emphasis on Micro and Molecular Bio/Chemistry minor in '94, went to work on computers.database type stuff and support after graduation. Decided to go back to school for the grad degree in biology in 2005. Doing Marine Bio since we live on the coast, but there are lots of molecular biology applications to disease diagnostics in Marine Biology so I'm being kept happy.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Dorina's Crabs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorina's Crabs!   Dorina's Crabs! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:36 am

I think I ate one of them last week when I was out for dinner Smile

Now you need to post some shrimp pix.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

Dorina's Crabs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorina's Crabs!   Dorina's Crabs! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:16 am

I had a red fiddler crab for the longest time until he found his way out of the Aquarium...Unfortunately, Mr. Crabs (yes, I did dare call him that) met my two playful cats.

Needless to say, I never did find his right claw.
Back to top Go down
Daolong
Postaholic
Postaholic
Daolong

Dorina's Crabs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorina's Crabs!   Dorina's Crabs! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Sylvaen wrote:
I had a red fiddler crab for the longest time until he found his way out of the Aquarium...Unfortunately, Mr. Crabs (yes, I did dare call him that) met my two playful cats.

Needless to say, I never did find his right claw.

are you saying there is a rotting piece of flesh somewhere in your house? o.O

what if that claw has evolved into some sort of superior crustacean life-form with a hint of feline?!? You may have doomed the rest of humanity. THANKS A BUNCH.... >:-[
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

Dorina's Crabs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorina's Crabs!   Dorina's Crabs! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Superior crustacean life-forms with a hint of feline taking over the world....hrmmm...that could be the next Sci-Fi Channel hit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorina's Crabs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorina's Crabs!   Dorina's Crabs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorina's Crabs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: