The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

Random Question Empty
PostSubject: Random Question   Random Question EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:55 pm

Since it's too quiet on here nowadays...I thought I'd post a random question....

When was the last time you....wondered what hot dogs were made of? And if so, WHAT do you think they're made of ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Random Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question   Random Question EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 pm

I only know .. get the real beef ones ... I've heard horror stories about what's inside hotdogs and I try not to think about it Smile
Back to top Go down

Random Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question   Random Question EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 5:18 pm

farao I believe there r different types of hotdogs. There are the ones that r made up of pork,beef and chicken (all in one dog). i imagine these r cuts of meat that might be edible but can't be served any other way (guess). There r the all beef hotdogs which r generally better to consume. Kosher all beef dogs like Hebrew National r pretty safe.
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

Random Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question   Random Question EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:49 pm

EEEEPPPP!

No offense stois, but "r" instead of are is one of my pet peeves. I am on a crusade to make people type in English.

I also cringe at "ur" instead of your, u for You and various other things. My opinion of someone's intelligence drops WAY down as soon as textspeak is used.

A related random question: How many of you all feel the same way? Does your opinion of a person drop when they use text-speak?

I would imagine this is split demographically, with people 30 and up saying yes and those 29 and under less likely to think so. I might have to make a poll!
Back to top Go down
Embla
Postaholic
Postaholic
Embla

Random Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question   Random Question EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:16 am

Chatspeak doesn't much bother me anymore. I may have majored in literature but I grew up on chat! So, reading type o, slang, whatever isn't too annoying for me.

But what really gets to me are the type o's I find in books! Every time I find one, I want to drive over to the editor, point and go...sleepin on the job again aren't you?! NO STARBUCKS FOR JU! *fwaps editor then drives back home to finish book* Or when I see them in news articles...

Ok, yes and when people pronounce things utterly wrong. I went to college with a gal that HAD to pronounce herbs like the guy's name and each time she did it, I wanted to bang my head into a wall Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question   Random Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Question
Page 1 of 1