The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daghda
Quick Learner
Quick Learner

HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane Empty
PostSubject: HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane   HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Hello everyone!

This Saturday 2/23/2008 at 3:00 pm CST we will meet in 1-2 groups to complete the Restoring Ghoulbane HQ. The quest can be received at level 25 but I recommend that you be well into your mid 30's-40's due to the epic bit.

To begin this HQ it is necessary that you complete the quest "Vida Needs a Broom" to receive a dusty blue stone, which you examine to receive "The Dusty Blue Stone" quest, which , after completing, gives you Restoring Ghoulbane. This will only work for good characters. Evil characters will have to try to find the stone for sale on the broker or have a good alt of yours do the broom quest to get you the stone. The broom quest is, I believe, a level 8-9ish quest.

Please accomplish these goals before Saturday:

1) Complete Dusty Blue Stone.
2) Do first step on Ghoulbane -- Entering Tomb of Valor and grabbing the sword in there. You need to be on the bit that asks for three powerful undead beings. We will start there.

Given that the raid bit of this quest is a one-group event we will try to run 2 separate groups. It all depends on how many tanks we have available to handle The Descendant of the Torig.

Thanks. See you Saturday.

Daghda
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane   HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Workin on it.. I got the stone. I'll try to finish that part tonight.
Back to top Go down
Daolong
Postaholic
Postaholic
Daolong

PostSubject: Re: HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane   HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:48 pm

woot! I'll get the parts done tonight

woot omg bbqs@uc3d~~~!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane   HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane Empty

Back to top Go down

HQ Saturday 2/23/2008 - Restoring Ghoulbane
Page 1 of 1