The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation?

Go down 
2 posters

Should we create noob gnomes for this event to put everyone on a level playing field?
Yes
GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? Vote_lcap100%GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? Vote_lcap0%GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Daolong
Postaholic
Postaholic
Daolong

GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation?   GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Wouldn't it make more sense to create them so everyone is even??

Just going out on a limb here.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation?   GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 am

Aye, but some folks expressed the fact that they weren't too keen on making a new alt (or a gnome for that matter) and I didn't want anyone to feel left out or not play because of that. So thought I'd put it to a vote and if we all collectively decide to use our mains, at least make provisions so that the playing field get leveled.

For what it's worth, I do hope we all make gnomes .. because the idea of 30 or 40 gnomes with The Guild under their names invading various zones makes me giggle.
Back to top Go down

GNOME OLYMPICS -- character creation?
Page 1 of 1