The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... Empty
PostSubject: Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...   Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... Tsvire10

This is how you say "Stick me in a ribosome A site and I will begin translation without an AUG start codon." in PSIV virus and TSV (the virus I am studying)

Its like "Hello" and "Hola".. 2 ways of saying the same thing, slightly different, but alike enough that the meaning is clear.

I love it.. the sequence itself is not as important as the structure the molecule converying it forms..
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...   Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:42 pm

Heh .. I look at that and it looks like the dungeon map to the Obelisk of Lost Souls. Smile
Back to top Go down
Donev
NooBZ
NooBZ

PostSubject: Re: Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...   Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:38 pm

Looks like the TSV diagram is a little excited there.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: Re: Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...   Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 am

Hehe, its acyually a really burning question: What hole DOES that extra endowment fit into? And is is specific to shrimp? TSV infects shrimp and PSIV infects stinkbugs. So it seems that the ribosomal machinery of shrimp requires you to stick it in a couple of holes simultaneously tp put out..
Back to top Go down
Gavins

Gavins

PostSubject: Re: Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...   Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 am

Dorina wrote:
Hehe, its acyually a really burning question: What hole DOES that extra endowment fit into? And is is specific to shrimp? TSV infects shrimp and PSIV infects stinkbugs. So it seems that the ribosomal machinery of shrimp requires you to stick it in a couple of holes simultaneously tp put out..

I think people need to just stick with "Eating" shrimp.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...   Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Its not just WHAT you say, but HOW you say it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Insane ramblings of Guild members-
Jump to: