The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting your Epic -- please sign up here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Getting your Epic -- please sign up here Empty
PostSubject: Getting your Epic -- please sign up here   Getting your Epic -- please sign up here EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:28 pm

This thread will be used to get groups for our epic updates for the various classes. Please be sure to sign up here so we have a head count of those who are able to come and help. If you're not level 80 yet and would still like to come help, that would be wonderful too (you'll have a chance to get loot upgrades on the runs because we'll be facing a number of nameds).

We will work our way through the different classes, so if you're getting help on yours one weekend, you'll be expected to come help your fellow guildie out the next time we group -- the following Saturday. Only teamwork will help everyone get their weapons. The time committment will be roughly 3 hours per run.

If we're not working on your epic one particular Saturday, please come out anyhow -- we will get to yours and will definately need the help. Your time will be greatly appreciated and we will ensure that everyone gets fair time dedicated to chipping away to that end goal of everyone getting their epic. Anna and Solkarr will take groups into the harder end zones when we get to those parts -- the start times to do those will have to be adjusted because they both work on the Saturday at 4pm -- as we get to them I'll post the meetup times.

Otherwise, groups will run our usual time for Heritage Quests -- Saturdays at 4pm EST.

Because we have three Necros at lvl 80, we'll start with them this Saturday, September 20. This run is intended for the group part of their quest -- so Sylvaen, Dori and Wemi, please be sure to have completed the Neriak part. We will meet in the Commonlands at Turmoil Cemetary (just outside WFP gates) to kill Qurst. We will then continue up to the part of the Red Lord and White Lady and possibly the Crypt of Agony if we can lure Solkarr in to tank for us. That will have a good chunk of the Necro epic done.

At that point if we're tired we can stop. If not, we can get the starting parts done for another member of the group.

The following Saturday September 27th is open to any class -- so first come, first served in this thread to sign up. Please list your class and a small description from either Wiki or Allah for what needs to be done during your 3 hour grouping. As we get members signed up I'll set up a schedule with what epic we're working on each Saturday.

Again, if you're getting help on your epic you're expected to show up on other Saturdays to help -- 3 hours isn't a big time committment and it'll help get everyone their weapon. Smile

Cheers,

Jayne

Last edited by Jayne on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Getting your Epic -- please sign up here   Getting your Epic -- please sign up here EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:31 pm

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 20th:

NECRO RUN

Necros must have completed the BONES OF INSANITY quest in Neriak.

This is the rest of what we should be able to complete in the three hours (all information taken from EQ2i Wiki):

Head back to Qurst at Turmoil Cemetary in the Steelbone family crypt ( -1333, -68, 333 ). Place the skull in the pot and this will spawn Qurst. Hail him to begin killing him.

Kill Qurst. 85 ^^^ with 2 85 ^ pets - Kill pet (Cry of Madness) first. Pet hits like a truck - need well-geared full group for this step. Necro's pets seem unusable for this fight - but swarms work fine.

• UPDATE: Probably the easiest way to do this now is using an enchanter. I personally just used my illusionist, (precasting the 50% lessened resistability), and targetted through the necro trying to get the update. I just kept spamming the group mez, and once Qurst goes aggro (those adds as mentioned are now up instantly), hopefully you will successfully mez the encounter. Then, just single target mez the two adds, while the rest of the groups downs Qurst. Once Qurst dies, the pets vanish. At worst, the necro and the illusionist (or coercer) die, and you do it again shortly thereafter.

6. Speak to Tohsa B'hondus in The Academy of Arcane Science in North Freeport. You can do the next 4 steps in any order.

• Head to the Temple of the White Lady in Jarsath Wastes. Kill Temple Sentinels to get a Prism of the White Lady which drops in an Ornate Chest. Once equipped, it allows you to collect a fang on the island across the floating bridge. It look like a blue shiny.

• Head to the Temple of the Red Lord in Jarsath Wastes. Kill Dracurion keepers until you get Prism of the Red Lord which drops in an Ornate Chest. Once equipped, it allows you to collect a fang in the center of the ring event area in the lava. It look like a blue shiny.

And if we have time:

Run The Crypt of Agony. Kill Harbringer Freglor. Loot the Fang from dropped chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting your Epic -- please sign up here   Getting your Epic -- please sign up here EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:54 pm

I guess I will be there, even though it is NECROS =(

Conjys are BETTER!!

Nglic
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting your Epic -- please sign up here   Getting your Epic -- please sign up here EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Is that your sign up for the following Saturday then Nglic? If so please list what you need to get done in your 3 hour chunk of time.
Back to top Go down
Dorina
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostSubject: I'll be there   Getting your Epic -- please sign up here EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 pm

I'll be there (Obviously?)

Cool

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Trubble

PostSubject: Re: Getting your Epic -- please sign up here   Getting your Epic -- please sign up here EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:38 am

I will do my best to be there .I have a real life event starting at 2,shouldn't be difficult to sneak out of

Wemi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting your Epic -- please sign up here   Getting your Epic -- please sign up here Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting your Epic -- please sign up here
Page 1 of 1