The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tradeskill quests you may not know about

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tradeskill quests you may not know about Empty
PostSubject: Tradeskill quests you may not know about   Tradeskill quests you may not know about EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:52 pm

For those of you that are tradeskill crazy and seem to start toons for the purpose of tradeskilling them..this may be helpful to you if you are new to EQ2 or did not know

TS level 50

Head to Isle of Mara off Nek Docks...do the fun and easy quests offered and you will receive a wonderful bag that holds 36 harvestable items and another tool for helping with your progress of tradeskilling(not sure if it stacks with the other tools but I know you have to have this one equiped)

TS level 50

Head to the Moors and get the quest Ship Out. If you do all these quest you will make a nice chunk of change Smile

TS level 65(this is if you are a low level adventuring toon)

Head to Kylong Plains docks and grab the sokokar quest from Jones..Fangs Away (make sure you have 31 ferrite, 28 redwood, and 70 smoldering coal) to finish all quests offered.

Doing these quests will advance you about one whole level in TS and give you access to a sokokar for quests/grinding in the future.

When you get to the quest to talk to the guy in Terens Grasp....make sure you grab the blessing for the druid rings on your way up. Also after you speak with the guy opt to go later and bind you sokokar to the post he's standing next to...then hail him to finish and talk to the next guy...after speaking with the last guy hop down from the tower and bind your sokokar to Kunzar's Edge which is just up the hill...if you are feeling daring try to sneak your way to bind at the Fens post also....this will help later.

TS level 70

Head back to Kylong Plains and take sokokar to Terens Grasp..Get quest for New Lands, New Profits from foreman...Doing this quest will give you access to Bathezid's watch to grind writs for faction if you are interested in getting your master cloak, master title, and super sweet earring! This quest is very hard to do yourself! It can be done..but I've never been able to do it! When you get to this quest Holler for a guildie to be your meat puppet.

When finished you can head to Bathezid's to grind..don't forget to bind sokokar. *note you will not be able to buy fuels or anything from the bathezid merchants for a while so make sure you bring plenty of goodies!!!! You will need to grind 27 writs (-20000 faction) if you have not killed any bathezid iksars to have enough faction to get the cloak quest line at level 80. I tend to go there more at 72 or 73 level.

TS level 70

You can go back to Mara and pick up A gathering obsession quest from the boy in the pond...doing this quest line will give you the super cool Cloak of the Harvester..this one takes time and when you get to last quest make sure you have a mantrap root on you.

TS Level 75

Head back to the foreman in Terens Grasp and get the quest Higher Risks, Higher Profits doing this quest line will give you enough faction to do writs in Danak for grinding faction for recipes

TS Level 80 Congrats Smile

Head back to Bathezid's watch and talk to the guy at the forge...He starts your cloak quest. When you get to the last quest Proof of the Pudding let your guildies know so we can help assist you with getting you your items...You will need to make sure you have several 40-49 rares and 60's and 70's imbueing mats.

As a tradeskiller you can get special recipes by earning faction such as some from Bathezid's, Rillis, Danak and Far Seas Supply... there are also new heroic instances you can go into but I have not tried those yet!

I find getting the faction through writs is painful..if you plan on playing your toon at all for adventuring I would wait to get the special recipes til you are able to gain faction through quests(much easier) Although for Far seas I believe you have to grind that or do instances..you can get other cool items from those merchants in mara including TS gear and mounts.

Happy Tradeskilling all! And feel free to post any other helpful tidbits
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Tradeskill quests you may not know about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tradeskill quests you may not know about   Tradeskill quests you may not know about EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Wait. You can get mounts in Mara now? Cool! What kind?
Back to top Go down

Tradeskill quests you may not know about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Trade and Crafting-
Jump to: