The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belated hello!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Movax

Belated hello! Empty
PostSubject: Belated hello!   Belated hello! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Well, I found the forums, and since I hadn't had the chance to interact with many of you, I thought I'd say hello.

I'm a reformed (somewhat) EQ2 addict. Unlike most, I had never heard of MMOs until about two years ago when I heard Curt Schilling (Red Sox pitcher) talking about it at a fundraiser. Within no time I was raiding almost every night, creating alts right and left, multiboxing whole groups....you name it. It was too much, given my business and family, so I sort of gave it up. Sort of..... Smile

When ROK came out I thought maybe I'll just level a few toons to 80, and pick just one to raid with. Unfortunately, with the populaton waning in general, raid guilds wanted more of you, not less. So for kicks I started Movax on a different server (Kith) with the idea of just puttering around solo. About two days into playing him, Jane talked me into joining. and here I am. I've transferred a few toons over from my old server since then, but most of them are happily gathering dust. The laid back and drama free atomosphere here at The Guild is perfect.

If I seem distant, it's usually because I have the game on in the background, and I'm not really playing except between phone calls or meetings. If I am there in the flesh, I'm always willing to help out, and I love leveling the guild.

See you in the game!
Back to top Go down
Daolong
Postaholic
Postaholic
Daolong

Belated hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated hello!   Belated hello! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Glad to have you aboard!

Sorry I'm not full of many words right now to welcome you, but I'm currently waiting at my house for a Windshield Repair guy (SafeLite AutoGlass Inc.).... they're replacing my windshield because buses in california can be retarded sometimes and NOT have mudflaps... Enter: The Pebble.

Pebble hits a white truck going 70mph, and causes a small crack.... Add in the sunlight and some heat and about 45minutes... VIOLA! 14inch crack that freaked me the hell out. Very Happy

But I digress...

Glad to see you found your way over and (finally) made a post to say hullo's.
Back to top Go down
Gavins

Gavins

Belated hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated hello!   Belated hello! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Welcome to the guild. I myself feel like you do. I have some time here and there to play but its far between anymore. (I have not had a chance to play since last week) Its a good group of people anyhow as I am sure you have already learned!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Belated hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated hello!   Belated hello! EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:38 am

Nice to know a bit more about you Mo Smile

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

Belated hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated hello!   Belated hello! EmptyTue May 06, 2008 12:41 am

Welcome to the family Mo!

I hope you will stay with us for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belated hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated hello!   Belated hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Belated hello!
Page 1 of 1