The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

Website for The Guild on Kithicor Server of Everquest 2

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Adventures!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavins

Gavins

Happy Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Adventures!   Happy Adventures! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Just wanted to say something, not that anyone has noticed my hiatus. But I have officially quit EQ2! My wife and I both cancelled our accounts. Our once love and joy for the game has finally gone stale. I have stopped playing on and off a few times but never had anything to fall back on. Now with a baby on the way, yard work, hops growing, beer brewing and a expanding waste line. I think its best I take my leave for good.

Throwing caution to the wind I am going to dabble in AOC next week and of course play Warhammer Online in September. If "The Guild" doesn't expand over to warhammer everyone is welcome to come check out our site and join.

http://www.guildvanaheim.com

/promotion off

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy your days in norrath. And hopefully Dorina keeps her shrimp locked up, so we don't lose control of the earth.

Later guys.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Has too much time on his/her hands
Jayne

Happy Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Adventures!   Happy Adventures! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Aw Gav, know that you'll truly truly be missed hon.

I will keep you in guild in case you ever come back, and I hope you do Smile
Back to top Go down
Gavins

Gavins

Happy Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Adventures!   Happy Adventures! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:53 am

Jayne wrote:

Ha, I doubt that. But thanks for the kind words! If I get sick of Conan who knows what I will do. So thanks for the gesture!

Take care Jayne!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Postaholic
Postaholic
Sylvaen

Happy Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Adventures!   Happy Adventures! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:07 pm

Sorry to see you go Gav. But we do have friends in AoC on the Deathwhisper server.
Back to top Go down
Jayne
Jayne

Happy Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Adventures!   Happy Adventures! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:25 am

Gavins wrote:
Jayne wrote:

Ha, I doubt that. But thanks for the kind words! If I get sick of Conan who knows what I will do. So thanks for the gesture!

Take care Jayne!

Oh I totally expect you to pop back one day. I walked away from EQ2 for a year and suddenly felt compelled to come back .. the game is like the damn mafia -- you can never leave. Hehe.

I guess we'll expect you .. oh .. about the next new expansion Smile

Also, I haven't been able to play in a good week and likely will be stuck another week .. work is insane atm. I miss talking to everyone. Sad (*Is posting from guess where? Yep, work and it's almost 1 am .. cries).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Adventures!   Happy Adventures! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Adventures!
Page 1 of 1